Meat Packing Plant- Meat Cutter is Required in Canada.
Meat Packing Plant- Meat Cutter
Skills & Abilities:
- Slaughtering livestock and remove viscera and other poisonous parts from remains
- Remove bones from meat
- Cut beef, lamb, pork or veal carcasses or sides or quarters of carcasses into primal cuts for further cutting, processing or packaging
- Cut meat and chicken and poultry into specific cuts for institutional, commercial or other wholesale use
- Must be friendly, team-player and cooperative
- Attentive and physically fit personality
Total Job Vacancies:
40 to 50 Hours per Week
$14.5 per Hour
No need of any degree, certificate or diploma
The management will provide essential training to the selected one.
- Power Cutting Tools
Benefits Provided By Company:
- Benefit of Disability
- Medical Advantage
- Dental Benefit
- Group Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Vision Care Benefits
95 Train Station Road
Job Posting Date:
15 August 2019
14 September 2019
Interested candidates and other job seekers may send their updated profiles to the following information.
E-Mail ID: [email protected]
Address: 95 Train Station Road, Albany, PE C0B 1A0
This website is just an information-sharing platform. This website is not offering any visa. We have obtained this ad from a newspaper and official government website.
Apply By Canada Government Website: