Meat Packaging Plant Laborer Required in Canada
Meat-Packaging Plant Laborer
Abilities & Duties:
The candidates must have the following skills and responsibilities.
- Removing the filled containers
- Packing of finish goods in bags, bottles, and boxes
- Cleaning the machines and working area
- Check the products
- Identify the defects and make proper suggestions
- Assist the machine operators
- Transportation of raw material and finish goods
Work Conditions & Physical Capabilities:
- Repetitive Tasks
- Friendly Environment
- Attentive person
- The candidate must be able to handle 13 kg weight.
- Cooperative and team-player
There is no need for any certificate or diploma.
The management will train the selected one.
40 Hours per Week
$14.05 per hour
Location2784 Aberdeen Ave, Coquitlam, BC
2784 Aberdeen Ave
Job Starting Date:
16 August 2019
Last Date of Apply:
15 September 2019
The candidates and job seekers, who meet all requirements, may forward their updated CVs to the following information.
E-Mail ID: [email protected]
This website is just an information-sharing platform. This website is not offering any visa. We have obtained this ad from a newspaper and official government website.
Apply By Canada Government Website: