If You Are Dreaming To Have A Visit To Germany In Future For A Short Period
Then You May Need A Schengen Visa: For Details Read this Article
Making a trip to Germany has never been smoother and stress-free regardless of what the reason is
behind your visit. Considering from Pakistan thousands of applications are documented for
German traveller visa each year. There are some basic requirements which ought to be fulfilled
before applying for German visit visa. There are some countries including Cyprus, Georgia,
Ireland and Russia which are not part of the Schengen Agreement.
The Schengen States and Schengen Visa
A Schengen visa to Germany is a visa introduced by the Schengen states, which offers a chance
to its holder to visit Germany. It is issued as a sticker fastened to the international ID of the
The Schengen agreement was signed on 14 June 1985. There are 26 countries
including Austria, Spain, Portugal, Germany and Finland signed this agreement.
According to this agreement, any individual who applies for Schengen visa can visit all of
these 26 countries. Important Documents Required For Visa
Following list contains necessary documents requirements that must be fulfilled before applying for
German visit visa
- Candidate must download the visa application form from the Official Website provided
by the German Government.
(Link of the website https://pakistan.diplo.de/ )
- Candidate should fill the form. If the candidate is a child, then the form should be
filled by his or her parents.
- Two passport size photographs of the applicant (according to the standard )
- Candidate must provide all the details where s/he will be staying during his visit to
- The purpose of the visit and the duration
- Official signed a letter of the company where the applicant has applied for the job.
- Original bank statements of the last three months
- Last three salary slips
- Valid passport of at least three months with two empty pages.
- Applicant must provide a copy of his tickets.
- Photocopy of national id card.
- If a candidate has visited Germany before all the details of his/her visit.
- Registration certificates of all the family members issued by NADRA
- If the applicant is under 18 years of age and s/he is travelling with one parent, then
permission letter of other parents with the photocopy of his/her CNIC card.
- Original and copy of a travel medical insurance policy of not less the 30,000 Euros.
- Medical Insurance of the candidate (not less than 30,000 Euros)
- Original documents will be returned to the applicant in case that s/he has provided
photocopies of his/her records.
Visa fee of Schengen visa is 60 Euros. The proper way adopted by the embassy is that a
slip will be issued to the applicant. Now s/he will submit that fee in the Standard
Chartered Bank Diplomatic Enclave Branch. The applicant has to pay additional Chargers of
Pak RS 700 to the Bank. In German Embassy applicant will pay additional RS 500 after
his/her documents will be submitted as the courier fee.