General Labourer Jobs – General Packer Jobs in Canada
General Labourer Jobs – General Packer Jobs in Canada The organization is looking for an active Material Handler to organize all storage facilities and maintain the inventory. We are looking for an efficient and duteous candidate to join our team and take over the responsibilities like loading/unloading deliveries, moving items, and fulfilling the orders. The candidate must be a hardworking resource to take charge of tasks with little to no guidance successfully.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The expected candidate is responsible for performing the following tasks:
- The candidate will be responsible for loading and on-loading deliveries—Preparshorders shipment orders by performing identification, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and security checks.
- Maintaining the stock in the storage facility or warehouse. Successfully doing that by identifying the items, labeling them, placing them in order, and loggiitem’s location items location.
- Know about operating the equipment and machines like tractors, cranes, trucks, forklifts, and other machinery to move the shipment.
- To fulfill all the customer orders. For that, the candidate must locate the material, check its supply, verify it with inventory or production order, and successfully ship it.
- Document all the inventory by recording them. Assign units to the supply and record their location.
- Receive the materials and supplies that come from production. For that, he/she should verify the material & supplies and their code, allot them the unit number, and placing them in the proper location in stock.
- Maintain and follow all the safety rules and regulations in the best interests of the organization.
- The candidate must have his Steel-toed safety boots to work in the facility comfortably.
- Have the basic knowledge of customer service representatives.
Educational & Professional Requirements:
Education: The expected candidate must have a secondary high school education certificate.
Experience: Experience as an asset.
Skills & Knowledge:
The applicants are expected to showcase the following qualifications for the advertised position:
- The candidate must be a good team player and has a strong decision-making ability.
- Must be fluent in English to take verbal and written orders related to daily tasks and duties.
- The candidate should be sturdy and robust enough to handle the weight up to 23 kgs or 50 lbs.
- He/she must be able to withstand extreme weather conditions and long-standing hours. They should have the stamina to walk for long periods, bend, and lift heavy material/supplies.
- Basic knowledge of computers to operate facility management software tools.
- Candidate must have an up-to-date and valid license for driving and operating forklifts.
Total Vacancies: 5
Job type: Permanent full time
Shift: Day, evening & morning with flexible hours (Overtime can be requested)
Expected Salary: $16.00 – $21.00 per hour (Total: 20 – 50 hours per week)
Benefits: Bonus and Gratuities
Location: Calgary, AB
How to Apply for General Labourer Jobs:
Interested applicants are requested to submit their applications on the below link:
Click here: Apply online.