Aménagements paysagers Belle Cour inc. is a landscaping company looking for six general labourers working in the Terrebonne region to start as soon as possible. It is a seasonal, full-time role and requires the worker to work during the daytime, weekend, in shifts flexibly, and overtime.
Read on to find more about the requirements of the job and how you can apply for this role.
- The worker will have to perform building maintenance and groundskeeping tasks.
- Mowing either manually or using a lawnmower
- They will be required to maintain the lawn by using pesticides to ensure that the bushes, shrubs, grass, flowers, and plants are safe.
- Apply fertilizer to the grounds to assure the healthy growth of the plants.
- Another responsibility of the worker is to shovel the snow from the walkways to ensure that people do not fall due to the ice.
- The worker will have the responsibility to conduct maintenance duties like fixing fountains, applying plasters, and other routine tasks.
- An integral part of the worker’s duty is trimming shrubs, cut the tree limbs that pose a danger, trimming around walks, bushes, and pull weeds.
- Raking, pruning grounds, and munching are also a part of the job responsibility of the worker.
General Labourer at Aménagements paysagers Belle Cour inc.
City: Terrebonne region
$14/ hour for 40 hours/ week
- No diploma, degree, or certificate is required to apply for this job role.
- English or French language proficiency is required for communication. Other languages that the person might be fluent in are Spanish or Castilian.
- Prior experience in maintaining and repairing equipment is an asset while applying for the job.
- The worksite will be damp, dusty, and noisy. The worker will also have to work in extreme weather conditions like hot and cold weather. Therefore, a person who is physically fit will be the best fit for the job.
- Bending, kneeling, and crouching is a part of the work, along with handling heavy loads, hand-eye coordination, and manual dexterity.
- Standing for long periods is also a requirement while doing other tasks, so someone with the physical strength to conduct this physically demanding job will be preferred.
- Since the work has tight deadlines, a person who is responsible and on whom the company can depend will be a perfect fit for the role.
- The worker is expected to be flexible since it is not a fixed 9 to 5 job role. Furthermore, effective team skills are a survival skill since the work will require the person to work with a team of workers.
About the Employer
The employer provides equal opportunities to all ethnic, social, religious, and age groups. Newcomers to Canada are also welcome to apply to the role. The only requirement is that they meet the job demands. Furthermore, only those who are authorized to work in Canada will be considered for the position since the employer is not permitted to send out work visas.
How to Apply
Email on [email protected] to apply or call on 514-946-2151 between 9:00 AM and 4:30 PM to inquire and apply. You can apply by the 7th of July 2021.