The organization is looking for a skilled individual to carry out a well-defined job of a General Laborer. We are looking for an attentive candidate. He/she must be able to perform all the frontline tasks given related to construction, manufacturing, and industrial locations. This job requires a resilient candidate who puts all his/her skills to test to get the project completed. The company is looking forward to the skillful candidate, bringing benefits to the organization with his/her skill-set and expertise. The candidate will also be allowed to groom themselves through various opportunities professionally.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Following are the duties and responsibilities are to be taken care of by the potential applicant:
- The candidate must work as a team player, carry out all the tasks related to contracting services.
- Coordinate all the functions associated with the measurements, supply, and material orders. Taking care of all the transportive activities between all stations, repository, and production zones.
- Handling and operating all manual equipment work. To be able to handle all repairing and repository work after marking the defects.
- Maintaining and organizing the workspace by cleaning it and keeping it as a safe space to work.
- Be able to carry the merchandise. For that, the candidate must be sturdy enough to handle the weight of 23 kgs (50lbs) for load and unload purposes.
- Having the expertise to conduct routine maintenance checks in electrical and mechanical areas.
- Candidate must demeanor all the tasks assigned by the supervisor in the given timeline. As well, provide support to other colleagues in their duties in completing a project, as needed.
Educational & Professional Requirements:
Education: For this vacancy, no particular degree or certificate required to apply.
Experience: No particular record of expertise needed for this vacancy.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Following skills are required for the applicant to be eligible for the given positions:
- The candidate must be fluent in speaking French to carry out daily oral and written communication.
- Must know how to assemble, repair, and install any new component when needed.
- Ought to have complete knowledge of all the tools and other equipment used during building projects.
- The candidate must be able to withstand harsh conditions in times of need.
- Have the capacity to easily lift/handle the weight of a maximum of 23 kgs (50lbs).
- Problem-solving skills are a must and strong interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have the elongated stamina to stay on feet during their shift hours. Also, he/she can work in a noisy and dusty environment.
- Must have strong time management skills and committed enough to complete the tasks in the given timeline.
Total Vacancies: 8
Job type: Full-time
Shift: Morning, Evening (Weekends and Overtime can be requested)
Expected Salary: $16.15 per hour (Total: 40 hours per week)
Location: 394, avenue Principale, Saints-Anges, QC, G0S 3E0
How to Apply:
The potential candidates are requested to use any one of the following contact details to send in their resumes/CVs:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 418-253-5454 (Working hours: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM)
Fax Number: 418-253-5455
Mailing Address: 394, avenue Principale, Saints-Anges, QC (Working hours: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM)
Note: We publish all the employment opportunities based on the information provided. We are unable to provide any guarantee of job being provided to any individual or its safety. The responsibility lies on the individual to search for the integrity and safety of the organization.