The organization is looking for a skilled Food Service Supervisor who can direct and manage all the on-going operations of food-related operations, preparation, its services, vending, and catering. The candidate must have leadership qualities that define his effective management in areas of customer service, team management, quality control aspects, food safety, hygiene, record keeping, and accountability.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Following duties and responsibilities will be taken care of by the potential candidate:
- Assist and manage the team, engaged in food service tasks. Ensuring the task management among the employees and maintain work discipline. The candidate must be able to evaluate the performance and prepare appraisals based on that.
- Be capable enough to deal with all HR related issues of the employees and maintain the attendance of all the employees.
- Candidate must be able to manage and coordinate the food production and supply issues. Making sure that the stock is up to date and revised as necessary. The candidate must be able to analyze & monitor the revenue data weekly. Must know how to prepare reports representing profit and loss statements.
- Manage and coordinate with the catering and supply services and making sure every order is in check. Keeping up with the track record of the sales.
- The candidate should be able to maintain hygiene standards and pertain to food safety and sensitivity in its handling.
- Efficiently manage all the communications within the organization and execute troubleshoot in times of need, as well as begin the decision-making process.
Educational & Professional Requirements:
Education: For this vacancy, no particular degree or certificate required to apply.
Experience: Minimum 2 years of progressive experience in the related area of assignment is required to apply for this vacancy.
Skills & Knowledge:
Following skills are required for the applicant to be eligible for the given positions:
- Leadership skills and useful management abilities.
- Must be aware of all regulatory laws, rules, and codes in the area of foodservice operations.
- Customer and vendor management skills should be present.
- Inventory and supply chain management practices should be known.
- Familiarity with basic budgeting and accounting techniques.
- Must be familiar with the safety and hygienic procedures.
- Team builder and effectively lead them. Be able to troubleshoot in times of need and resolve issues.
- Flexible to work in a diverse culture.
- Know the basic use of the computer for generating sales reports and data gathering.
- Multi-tasking and ability to work under pressure.
- Must be fluent in English spoken to communicate verbal and written orders.
How to Apply:
The potential candidates are requested to use any one of the following contact details to send in their resumes/CVs:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 780-594-1094 (Working hours: 08:00 AM to 09:00 PM)
Mailing Address: 6803 51st Street, Cold Lake, AB (Working hours: 08:00 AM to 09:00 PM)
Note: We publish all the employment opportunities based on the information provided. We are unable to provide any guarantee of job being provided to any individual or its safety. The responsibility lies on the individual to search for the integrity and safety of the organization.