Farm Worker Jobs in Canada | Apply Online
Farm Worker Jobs in Canada | Apply Online The organization is looking for a farm worker to look over all the farming activities and tasks. He/she will be responsible for managing the operations, executing physical tasks, and operating heavy machinery and equipment. With the knowledge of farming and strong physical stamina, he/she efficiently manages the farm’s work cycle.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Following are the duties and responsibilities are to be taken care of by the potential applicant:
- The potential candidate will be responsible for planting, plowing, harrowing, cultivation, and harvesting field crops. The farmer will also raise poultry and cattle.
- Keep the crops safe from all sorts of pesticides and insects by applying the chemicals and keeping them protected.
- Perform troubleshooting when needed. In case any machinery needs repair, he/she must have the necessary knowledge to fix it. Perform a timely maintenance process to avoid serious faults.
- The candidate must know how to operate various types of machinery and equipment to accomplish tasks. It includes operating tractors, trucks, and other farming equipment.
- Raise all the animals, herd cattle, and pastures of grazing. Keeping them in check so animals do not lose their course.
- Perform all the farming operations by using the machinery available.
- Maintaining the irrigation ponds, leveling the land and clearing for crop growth, cutting the trenches, and other farming operations.
- Logging all the activities, keeping in check, and record all the information.
- Cutting the crops, maintain the quality in check, preparing them for the market, packing, delivering them. Record the information on all the distributions and ensure the successful delivery of orders.
Educational & Professional Requirements:
Education: No certification/degree/diploma is required for this vacancy.
Experience: No prior experience is required for this vacancy.
Skills & Knowledge:
Following skills are required for the applicant to be eligible for the given positions:
- The individual must be fluent in English to take/give order and efficiently perform tasks.
- Must be strong enough to handle the difficult workload and can withstand intense weather/working conditions. It includes extended outdoor working hours, wet/damp conditions, and dusty/hot environments.
- He/she know about operating heavy types of machinery and have a license to do so. Not only that has the know-how of repairing them when needed.
- The candidate must have a substantial judgment in terms of quality, service, and people.
- Assigning, prioritizing, and organizing tasks and achieve the goals.
Total Vacancies: 20
Job type: Term or contract-based – Full time (Expiry: 15th December 2021)
Shift: Day, Morning, Evening (Weekends and Overtime can be requested)
Expected Salary: $14.60 – $18.00 per hour (Total: 30 – 72 hours per week)
Location: Cache Creek, BC
How to Apply:
The potential candidates are requested to use any one of the following contact details to send in their resumes/CVs:
Mailing Address/By-hand: 2540 CARIBOO HWY 97, CACHE CREEK, BC, V0K 1H0
Note: We publish all the employment opportunities based on the information provided. We are unable to provide any guarantee of a job being provided to any individual or its safety. The responsibility lies on the individual to search for the integrity and safety of the organization.