Dubai belongs to one of the hubs in the Middle East, which is brimming with opportunities. This is all because of the country’s employee-friendly policies and the extravagant lifestyle that comes with living in Dubai or its proximity. Despite the slowdown of the economy in the Middle East during COVID-19 in 2020, the economy is picking up pace, and the Expo Dubai UAE signifies just that.
Every few years, World Expo holds an extravagant event hosting people from many countries and belonging to different fields. It is a platform for businesses to showcase new technologies, unveil new projects, and offer entertainment to those visiting. The bidding for the expo in 2021 began in 2013 where Dubai won with 116 votes to host this extravagant event.
Thus, the Expo Dubai UAE will be quite a show with 25 million people expected to visit, out of which 17 million will be foreigners. During these months, employability in Dubai will be on the rise, especially in the tourism, construction, and travel sector.
The Expo Dubai UAE that will be held in 2021 will be one of its kind. It will host people from more than 190 countries, and the location will be a vast 4.38 km. It will be held in the MEASA region (Middle East, Africa, and South Asia). The expo will shape the post-COVID world in the MEASA region through an exhibition of different inventions, opportunities, and. The theme for this year’s expo is “Connecting minds, creating the future,” which depicts just how mesmerizing the exhibition will be.
The expo will begin from 1st October 2021 to 31st March 2022. To manage the operations, Expo Dubai UAE has announced great opportunities for job seekers. A variety of jobs are offered through the expo, including managerial level positions as well as beginner level positions related to accounts and event planning.
So, if you are interested in these jobs, or better if you hold experience in working in accounts or school management, the Expo Dubai UAE 2021 is just right for you. So, don’t wait and apply to these jobs now!
Expo Dubai Accountant Job 2021
The Expo Dubai UAE finance department is responsible for planning, organizing, accounting, auditing, and controlling finances. It is one of the vital departments in planning the event as well as post-event auditing. The finance department is looking for an accountant in the accounts payable sub-department who will be responsible for processing invoices related to Expo 2021 before they are approved and paid for. Here are further details of the job role:
No. of Vacancies
The accountant will have the following responsibilities:
- Process invoices for Expo Dubai on SAP. Assure that payments are scheduled accurately and are processed in a timely manner.
- Give accurate and timely responses for queries related to accounts payable.
- Route invoices to appropriate departments so that services are reviewed and received by staff in a timely manner.
- Document all the invoices appropriately to assure that there are no discrepancies and errors in payments and the other members of the finance department are able to work efficiently.
- Make sure that the transfers are processed and approved and all operations are conducted fluently.
- Become a support system for the finance department and have documentation ready for any cross-checking and auditing by the finance department.
- More than 1 year of experience in the accounts payable or accounts department to assure that the employee understands the mechanism of the function.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field along with additional skills of operating SAP.
- Experience with events, the construction industry, and real estate is a plus point since the employee will be dealing with people belonging to many of these industries.
- Analytical skills, organizational skills, as well as account reconciliation skills are a must for this role and conducting the job accurately.
How to Apply
Appy within one month by making your profile here.
Expo Dubai Senior Sponsorships Manager 2021
The marketing and communications department is responsible for positioning Expo 2021 in the domestic and international market. Compelling campaigns and stories will attract audiences from all over the world and ensure the success of the Expo Dubai UAE. To engage international participants, it is important to collaborate with media houses internationally and get sponsorships for the event. The Senior Manager for sponsorships will overlook these collaborations and assure that the brand of Expo 2021 is promoted through media sponsorships as well as other touchpoints.
No. of Vacancies
The responsibilities of the sponsorships manager are as follows:
- The senior sponsorships manager is expected to deliver and implement a marketing communication plan. The 360-degree plan will allow the formation of a sponsorship portfolio that is complementary to the Expo Dubai marketing strategy.
- The employee will be responsible for managing the portfolio of sponsorships.
- Identify and work on opportunities that amplify the brand communication of the Expo Dubai UAE.
- Liaise with other marketing departments (sales & ticketing, internal communications, media services, activations, and brand) to assure that the sponsors deliver mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Monitor and review the approval flow of sponsorships, so the procedure follows the Expo guidelines and the activities are conducted in a timely manner.
- 8+ years of experience in the marketing communications department with 4+ years of experience in working with sponsorships is a requirement for qualifying for this role.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is an educational requirement.
- The candidate should have experience in implementing campaigns over multiple channels, including online promotions, social media, and email campaigns.
- The candidate should have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and should adapt to changes. A detail-oriented person will be preferred who assures that everything is conducted flawlessly.
- Creativity in marketing communications is something that is a must because of the nature of the project.
- The candidate should be a team worker, an enthusiastic performer, and have experience with project management.
- The ability to read, speak, and write Arabic is a requirement. For this, someone who has already worked in Dubai and other countries in the Middle East will be best suited for the role.
How to Apply
Appy within 20 days by making your profile here.